Table of Contents
- Streamflow, the leading token vesting solution on Solana, expands to Aptos blockchain enabling on-chain token vesting and payroll for Aptos native teams
Streamflow is integrating with Aptos, a next-generation L1 solution, to equip Aptos-native projects with streaming payments, and token distribution. Aptos launched less than six months ago (October 2022) and in such a short time has achieved ~2.9m user addresses, a full suite of internal tools, and has seen over 70 projects launch on the network. As new Aptos-native dApps are shipped, they require the infrastructure to distribute project tokens upon launch and compensate employees and Streamflow offers the perfect solution.
Aptos Welcomes Streamflow
As Solana’s leading token distribution platform, Streamflow provides payment infrastructure for projects operating in web3. Streamflow offers value distribution in the form of token vesting and payroll. Aptos-native teams can vest their tokens using Streamflow to compensate and align the incentives of key stakeholders, and they can also use Streamflow to manage their payroll and program payouts to their employees. Token distribution is an essential part of operating in Web3 and Streamflow automates this process, making it possible for projects to operate at scale.
Streamflow CEO and founder, Mališa Stanojević comments, “We believe that new and emerging performant L1 blockchains like Aptos and Sui, built with Move, will see wider adoption in the time to come, and we want to be there from the very beginning to support the growing ecosystems, even during the bear market.” Streamflow is live on mainnet and will service Aptos-native dApps as Aptos continues its expansion to accommodate the ever-growing amount of crypto users, which is expected to reach 347m people by 2027.
More About Aptos
Aptos Labs, co-founded by Mo Shaikh and Avery Ching, is dedicated to creating better network tooling and seamless usability to bring the benefits of decentralization to the masses. They’ve imbued Aptos with those core principles aiming to make the network as user-friendly as possible by equipping it with the following features:
- Support for novel key rotation/recovery
- Human-readable transaction outcomes known prior to signing
- Transaction viability with sequence numbers and expiration times
Under the hood, Aptos is powered by Move, a programming language, and technology designed to improve performance and strengthen user safeguards, enabling:
- High throughput and low latency: Pipelined and modular approach to transaction processing improving hardware efficiency and parallel execution.
- Safety and accessibility: Move language is natively integrated for safe asset management as well as fast and secure transaction execution.
- Scalability: New parallel execution engine, Block-STM, that allows programmers to have atomic, concurrent, and complex transactions.
- Upgradability and configurations: First-class design principles to embrace both new use cases and next-generation technology.
More About Streamflow:
Streamflow is a token distribution platform that enables organizations (and individuals) to distribute funds safely and securely. With Streamflow, teams can set up token vesting, crypto payroll, and multi-signature treasury wallets. Streamflow is also the market leader on Solana for token vesting services.
To learn more, visit Streamflow.finance/vesting