- Streamflow enables compatibility with WalletConnect
- WalletConnect is a decentralized protocol providing the infrastructure for users to connect their Crypto wallets to Web3 dApps
Most Web3 transactions are carried out by browser-based wallets but the current selection of browser-based wallets is limited, which deters certain users from accessing DeFi dApps. Today, we’re excited to announce that Streamflow is now compatible with WalletConnect, the decentralized protocol that connects crypto wallets to Web3 dApps. This integration allows us to expand, and offer our services to millions of users.
WalletConnect provides much-needed interoperability and security to the current DeFi landscape offering support for 200+ crypto wallets, including Trustwallet, Guarda wallet, and Ledger hardware wallets.
User’s accessing Streamflow through WalletConnect can expect:
- Secure end-to-end encryption, meaning private keys are never shared
- A user-friendly design and frictionless experience
- Multi-chain support for all chains and rollups out-of-the-box
Furthermore, WalletConnect users can access Fireblocks, the first institution-grade gateway to allow a secure connection to smart contract platforms (blockchains). WalletConnect is integrated directly into the Fireblocks’ console meaning users can access dApps without having to use additional APIs or browser extensions. Together, WalletConnect and Fireblocks present user’s with a safe way of accessing Defi dApps.
To learn more, visit the Streamflow blog